Tuesday, May 19, 2009

D-Line Incorporated: New York, New York

by Robert Domaine

I was asked to pick a Giants' player to interview. I would like to talk to any number of players on the team, but the truth is, I believe the story of the new season will be the Giants Defensive Line. This is one frightening group of football players.

This could be the deepest the G-men have ever been in that area and quite possibly the deepest in the NFL this year. I expect nothing less then a top three defense in the NFL leading in both Sacks and INT's.

A veritable tidal wave (as seen in photo) of pressure falling onto the entirely unprepared opposing offenses. There is good and then there are the Giants and what they have become.

Read Full Story

Related Posts by Categories



Buy NFL Merchandise at our online NFL Shop DieHardFans.com

0 comments: